Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Have Been Bitten....But I Still LOVE Him

I have been bitten and not by Edward! Braxton has these really cute bottom teeth but they are deceiving! He has bitten me several times and I am at the end of my rope. I am not sure what to do, just when I start trusting him again sure enough he does it again and It truly hurts worst than anything!! I do not want to quit nursing because I have worked so hard to keep doing it. Please if you have any suggestions or ideas of weaning him onto a bottle leave a comment I would love to hear and any help would be greatly appreciated!!

2 comments:

Just the 4 of us said...

I'm sorry Mand, that sounds like it hurts! Are you going to start pumping or try formula? There are bottles that have nipples to simulate nursing that Braxton might like. Good luck!

P.S. call me :)

Ashley Rose said...

So I don't know if you've heard of this website, but I am a member and it's awesome! It's babyfit.com and I love it! There are all kinds of resources (like articles on breastfeeding and weaning and...well pretty much everything!) and even "mommy teams" you can join where everyone posts/talks/gives advice. It really is great. It's almost like a facebook just for mommies (or, in my case, mommies-to-be). You should check it out. There are even health/nutrition/exercise plans and everything. Really great. Check it out!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker