Thursday, September 17, 2009

Slacking!!!

Braxton and Pa on their favorite toy!!! I think it is so funny but my dad (whether he will admit it or not) Loves to be in his backhoe; he will find jobs that need to be done or will help the neighbors just so he can be in his bog toy. The other day I set Brax up in there and he loved it!! It must be a boy thing and I am pretty sure Braxton is already 150% BOY!
This is Braxton in his cute PJ's Gandma bought him. I love jamies and he looks so cute in them!

Ok I believe I have been a slacker!!! Big time! I am hoping to only get better; We got a new computer and I have been really regretting that I have not shared more about Ryan Braxton and I; If not for all of you, for me! I love to go back through and look at the different things we do and the fun stages Braxton goes through. I want to add more about Ry even though sometimes it is hard to keep up with all the hunts that he goes on. I only have good blogging intentions life just gets so busy! We have an appointment today with Brax so we will get the 411 on his growth. Ryan is headed out to scout a little this weekend and I am hoping to maybe go with him but for the most part I am just trying to keep up with my boys!! I Love them both and even though its crazy, Love our busy life!!

2 comments:

Nelson Family said...

Braxton is so dang cute. We need to let him and Cohen play together soon. Cohen doesn't do much yet, but I am sure he will start to crawl eventually!

C Stevens said...

I love his hair. He is so cute.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker