Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesdays with BRAX x 2


Well we are still here and life is just as busy as ever. I feel like Brax does a new thing every day. He is getting better at crawling by the minute; I do not know how much longer I will be able to keep up with him. He dances and almost has six teeth!
Ryan is keeping busy working and also with school as for me I am trying to keep up with my boys and working full time. I will admit I get a little stressed with our busy life but it works and I am so luck to have Ryan and Brax they keep me going and are of great strength to me.

This is the newest sleeping position! I absolutely love it. He is and has been the best little sleeper since about day four...How did we get so lucky?
The top picture is Braxton being blown by the fan, he loves it and I can not help but laugh at his hair. How about you? lol!

1 comment:

Jewls said...

Ha ha..my niece sleeps that same exact way. It looks uncomfortable to me, but maybe I should try it? He's so cute!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker