Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas at our house





This year was really fun, however I do not know that we could take a step down from last year. Braxton was fun and between Birthday and Christmas he made a haul with all the gifts.I did not know for sure when to get him up so around seven I woke him. Once he got some food in his tummy he was good to go. He loved the moose that santa brought and mom loved her new high heels. After opening all our presents we headed to my mom and dads for my favorite part of Christmas, Christmas breakfast! The rest of the Christmas traditions followed and it was a fun relaxing holiday; a nice break from our everyday hustle and bustle.

1 comment:

C Stevens said...

I love the holidays. I think Christmas breakfast is the best too.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker