Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hello Broder-



As you can see this is my little busy body; whether it is crawling all over, getting into the entertainment center or pretty much crawling out of his crib, he is always on the move! Tayven is so much fun right now and I love his personality! He honestly will just crawl into his room and get whatever toy to play with. He is always happy and is usually smiling..with a slight head tilt. lol. Recently this is what I find when I come into the boys room..Tay will be peering out and Braxton will be on his bed yelling "Hey Broder!" It is my favorite! I love hearing them giggle together. I can tell already that they are going to be best buds. Ya know once they get past the sharing stage and I am sure there is more but they love each other and I am so glad!

1 comment:

Kelly and Heather said...

That is SOOO cute! They will definitely be best buds. You seriously have the cutest boys!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker