Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Saturday afternoon Ryan called and told me to hurry over to his house because there was a huge bull up the canyon and he did not want it to go into the trees. This was normal so I hurried to get my binoculars and rushed over to Ryan's. We rode up Hobble Creek as ryan continued to tell me all about this huge bull; we flipped around so that the "bull" was on my side. Ryan told me it was just up the draw so I pulled out my binoculars and started up the mountain as I glanced down I saw the word Mandie in the mountain....I was so shocked!!!! I Turned around and Ryan was holding the ring! He asked me to marry him and I said YES!!!
After all the shock I called all me siblings to come over to go for a coke. We rode up Hobble Creek and I stoped in front of the mountain not saying a word everyone in the car continued to look around and then my sister started screaming. The engagement was very fun, I look forward to spending the rest of my life with Ryan and I can not wait!!!!

3 comments:

Abigail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your engagement. You are a beautiful couple!!!

saraanddevin said...

5 DAYS TILL YOUR WEDDING!!!!! WOO WOO!!!! :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker