Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shower Fun!

With the count down till the baby comes, the past few weeks I have had a few showers to help me to prepare. Thanks to everyone I am getting closer to being ready!! but there was one gift that I could not forget!
Allie gave me this!! A Bag full of her Halloween candy and a letter that said she loved me and that she hope I have a Great shower. This was so special to me and sorry but probably my favorite gift. I can not believe how sweet and thoughtful Allie is! I love you All!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Mandie! Hey I just stumbled across your blog and I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! How exciting! And a boy? Congrats!! Boys are the best. I can't believe you are due in 18 days! We had our son in January of this year. I am so happy for you and you look way good too! Email me your address at maryclark87@gmail.com if you wanna see our blog. Good luck!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker