Tuesday, March 1, 2011

6 Months!!

This little guy is six months already!! My favorite thing lately is how busy he is. You can tell the way that he watches Brax that he can not wait to just get down and play!! He is almost hard to hold because he is everywhere.
Tay has been extra particular about starting solids. He is a little texture funny so every time I try and feed him he will spit the food back at me. I went to the doctor today and Tay was in the 9th percentile so we need to find something he likes and chunk this kid up ;)
I am having so much fun with Tay...not that I did not with Brax but you definitely stress less with number two and I feel like we are having so much fun. Boys are the best!! I am so lucky to have three!!!

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker