Thursday, July 19, 2012

Braxton

It is crazy to think that I have a three and half year old. Especially because at times I feel like I have a teenager already! Braxton is so funny he likes being big, he is really smart and kind of sassy. Honestly I would say Brax is most like me..including some of my weaknesses, which can make him hard to reason with. He also keeps us laughing with some of the stuff that he comes up with. Some of the most recent things that I can think of are: One night we were at dinner and Brax needed to go potty. Ryan took him in the bathroom and held him up to his first urinal. Brax thought that this was pretty cool and said "Wow Dad, look at me go!" Ryan was not sure what to say but we had a good laugh about it later. Brax is a big movie guy. I love that I get to finally see movies like Star Wars and Transformers. He has such a big imagination and even in our night prayers we can not forget to mention we are thankful for the universe, aliens and bats?? Sometimes I wish I knew what went on in his little mind.




Braxton is about to embark on one of his biggest adventures yet: Preschool! It is funny how so many mixed emotions can go into it. I hope that he learns alot and that he enjoys learning. Mom is feeling stressed, excited and also a little like keeping him here in our home with me :) I am so proud of my handsome, smart little boy.

1 comment:

Calee said...

I like this post, it's fun to compare your two little boys:) It really is so strange that we are going to start preschool in a month, I am soooo not old enough to have had a baby 3 years ago;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker