Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hot Tubby Time

Things are going well at the Tuttle house!! I am finally feeling well enough to get in a routine with the boys. Baby Tay of course has his days and nights mixed up and any advice would be great; if there is any out there..It is so crazy how much you forget and how different every child is! Brax is doing so good with the new baby and all the adjustments to his life! I am so proud of him! Me and Ry work as a team everyday and it is hard work but I love it! I never thought that I would be so grateful for a hot bath once a day. It is my time and probably the only time of day and night I get to relax and soak. It is said in our family that a hot bath is therapy and it certainly is! (Those Moms know what they are talking about. aka Andy)
Thanks to everyone for all your love and support of our new little family! We would not be where we are today with out you all.

No comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker